North America

Want to know where your trade partners live in real life? Find out here!

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:30 pm

I'm live in Oklahoma City, USA.

I'm from Fresno, California.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:08 pm

I live in Nashville, Tennessee in the United States.
I speak English.

I'm not going to dishonor the South by acting like a
hick, as others here have done.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:01 pm

Sandanski, Bulgaria, But my Bulgarian sux. I speak american english, but can use a brittish or ausi accent. Married a Bulgarian, but i am from NY, USA

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:23 am

NYC native, transplanted in Chicago, IL, USA.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:51 pm

I'm in the USA, Louisiana, near New Orleans. My primary language is English.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:50 pm

Canada

North west Quebec

originaly Swiss

:lol: [so i speak swiss/German/French and English
Last edited by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:13 am

Buenos dias, mis amigos, me llamo es Des y vido en Lincoln, Nebraska. Hablo anglais y algunos espanol.

I also studied French way back in the day, but I've forgotten it all. Took two semesters of Japanese, but have forgotten most of it except, shin de kudesai.

I'll be graduating from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in May and hopefully moving to Chicago to find a better paying job and to get into grad school :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:46 am

Hi.

I am from the USA, and live in Los Angeles, California. Native language is English. I speak more Spanish than I do Chinese, and I am Chinese. :D

I love this game because I work as a trader in real life (securities).

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:53 am

Hathaway Pines, California here. Population 600 (that includes dogs, cats and squirrels). Nearest big city would be Stockton about 100 miles to the west.

I speak English

Hi from Virginia USA

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:05 am

Hi from Bedford Virginia.

I am a 34 year old mother of two teenage boys. Im a massive frenzied gamer. I play anything and everything!!

Still clueless here on this game as I just started a couple of days ago, but ANYONE that can offer me any hints clues or helpful advice please post or message me and Ill appreciate it insanely!!!

Loving it so far, cant wait to earn more money!!

Post by Guest » Sat May 31, 2008 3:00 pm

I am from Nova Scotia, Canada the 2nd biggest town in the province (only 30k people though). I speak English as my native language. Mais, il y a 2 ans que j'ai commencé de parler le Français. J'ai remarqué qu'il y a les autres gens de Québec et la reste du Canada. Bonjour mes amis Canadiens.

Translation: But, it has been 2 years since I started speaking french. I have noticed that there are other people from Québec and the rest of Canada. Good day my Canadian friends. Bonjour= good day, not hello!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:12 am

I live in the U.S. from the state of Illinois. Don't live in Chicago though, but more like 2 hours directly south of it.

I can speak a bit of Spanish, and maybe a bit more of Russian (though it has been forever since I have used it).

I would love to meet open-minded people who are from around the world. I was the Duke of a different game and ranked #1 on my continent, but that game got to be extreeeeeeemely routine and cumbersome. lol

I'm also staff of another online web game which is quite different than this one. I enjoy simulation games a great deal, so I look forward to getting this one figured out and playing it.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:53 pm

I'm from the USA, and my language is Texan, y'all.

North America

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:03 pm

I'm in Florida Panhandle. I speak English with bad southern drawl so I'm told. I was born and rasied the first 10 years of my life in Mississippi and I still have the accent and I'm 32. I guess that means I'll never get rid of it.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:30 am

French-Canadian living just outside of Montreal; lived and worked in Nova Scotia for 6 years (Truro and Bedford). I really enjoyed that place.