Q0 Products

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

Q0 Products

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:46 am

Hi,

Just started playing and wondered what the best selling Q0 products are, had a look around the ingame info and various buildings etc and still a little lost on what the best products would be, have played kapilands for a little while so know Q0 is probably the best way for a new starter to go any help would be appreciated. :)

Re: Q0 Products

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:04 am

You can't go wrong with beets. Almost everybody will use them and they are used up fast. Several other things include herbs and grain. They are the most simple and quick things to start with and are cheap to make.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:50 am

I would recommend herbs. The price for a q0 herb is right up there with other smokables, and the cost of production is virtually nil. The need for herbs is slightly less than beets, but the price is four-five times that of beets.

The best way for you to get a grip on this would be to join a great guild. I would recommend the Medieval League of Trade (MLT) They are totally committed to helping new cities grow to their fullest potential. Not that I have a rooting interest or anything... 8)

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:08 am

Thanks for the tips, i had a little debate ingame with somebody yesterday over herbs, they offered to buy my production due to me being new at 15 cT to help me out saying the market was only high due to the contest (which was just about over) is the current marketprice about right 80/90?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 pm

NYK wrote:Thanks for the tips, i had a little debate ingame with somebody yesterday over herbs, they offered to buy my production due to me being new at 15 cT to help me out saying the market was only high due to the contest (which was just about over) is the current marketprice about right 80/90?

It will eventually hit around 90/100 (approximately). I actually would buy your herbs directly (as much as you could produce) for 150 ct if you want to produce herbs q0. I can do this until you hit esquire rank. After that, my price would be 105 ct. Both would make you more than that because you would not need to pay the 10% market fee. If somebody offered you 15 ct a piece to "help" you, they are trying to rob and take advantage of you.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Hey,

Thanks for the advice guys, I'm not after any special offers etc just wanted to know the basic products and rough prices but thanks for the offer anyway. :)

Forgot to ask.. how often are the contests on here?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Stonehaven wrote:I would recommend herbs. The price for a q0 herb is right up there with other smokables, and the cost of production is virtually nil. The need for herbs is slightly less than beets, but the price is four-five times that of beets.
Don't forget that you can produce 4 times more beets than herbs in the same buildings.

But I also recommend you herbs than beets. In several last competitions herbs were often used to produce competitions goods and their price raise for another 100% or more.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Stonehaven wrote:..... a q0 herb is right up there with other smokables.... 8)
Is that why my schnapps is so darn good?? ;)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:23 am

No, cough syrup is good because....well...I don't know why people like the stuff, actually. :shock:

Yes, you can produce 4X the beets as herbs, and that gets them to 60-80cT, where herbs are still at about 100. Or more for guildmates. :lol:

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:22 am

Stonehaven wrote:No, cough syrup is good because....well...I don't know why people like the stuff, actually. :shock:
No sugar or syrups involved. There is no carbohydrate content. Only 100% pure distilled schnapps made with Fierzdaufen's finest secret combination of mountain herbs. :P