I really hate to ask this

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

I really hate to ask this

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:57 am

TT____TT I really do, but is there anyway someone could send me 24k cash? >_> I kinda jumped the gun and forgot to hire workers for my stalls. Now I've got a pretty good chunk of stock in, but no way to sell it (only have 78 cash, so can't put it on the market, and can't hire workers for the stalls).

I Really do hate to ask this, always complaining about beggars in other games, and now here I am doing it >_<. Normally I'd just scrap the account, but have 5 hours till 100k water, so I am hesitant to do so.

My In-game Character name is
Nehemyah

And the Village is
Hills of Zion
Last edited by Guest on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:54 pm

I tried to look up your city but couldn't find you for some reason.

Unfortunately, the game has some pretty strict controls that prevent that sort of thing. If you have some goods in stock, I wouldn't mind paying a good price for them, and contracts have a much cheaper fee than the market. Send an in-game message to Elantris, and we can talk about the goods. :) (If you're in a gyukd, it's actually free to send contracts to your guildmates, so that might be something to explore, as well.)

To extricate yourself from this position without starting over, your second-best would be to actually sell one of your buildings to recover the cash. You'll probably have to sell to the NPC, which is kinda painful, but it should give you enough to either put some goods on the market or hire some workers and post goods to your stalls.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:42 pm

jediping wrote:I tried to look up your city but couldn't find you for some reason.

Unfortunately, the game has some pretty strict controls that prevent that sort of thing. If you have some goods in stock, I wouldn't mind paying a good price for them, and contracts have a much cheaper fee than the market. Send an in-game message to Elantris, and we can talk about the goods. :) (If you're in a gyukd, it's actually free to send contracts to your guildmates, so that might be something to explore, as well.)

To extricate yourself from this position without starting over, your second-best would be to actually sell one of your buildings to recover the cash. You'll probably have to sell to the NPC, which is kinda painful, but it should give you enough to either put some goods on the market or hire some workers and post goods to your stalls.
>_> Woops. that was my bad lol, it's really "Hills of Zion". It was late. Edited.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:33 pm

another posibility to get cash is use that 78cT you have and figure out how much of the goods u have stored you can send to the market (10% marketfee) .. so a total value of 780 ct ,when u get them sold do it again for the 780 availible (i had to do that in the past myself).. dont try to max your price ,u'll never sell the goods .. just stay at the lowest comparibleprice for q. ;)

Or as the lovely Lady of Elantris offered contact her ,you can send me a message as well and we may be able to figure something out ... 8)

cheers Bert of Freimettigen

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:13 pm

I see you all helped our friend out. Bravo!

I have another suggestion:

Perhaps you should consider joining a guild that is, and always has been, committed to helping new, young cities grow. One that will not dictate what you become, but will help you succeed at whatever you choose. A guild with strong principles and values, and a deep sense of loyalty to each other and the guild as a whole. A guild so special it attracts 11-year-olds and 90-somethings, and maintains a totally adult, but friendly atmosphere. A guild that set out with a different vision on how to succeed in the game, and became the most powerful guild in the history of Kapi-Regnum. (just sayin')
I recommend you consider something along those lines.

I may have a suggestion about that....if you are interested at all. 8)
Last edited by Guest on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Stonehaven wrote:A guild so special it attracts 11-year-olds and 90-somethings, and maintains a totally adult, but friendly atmosphere.
Actually, he's 12 now.:D:D

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 am

I know, but he was eleven when he started. And that is cuter, don't you think? And I did leave out the part where he is smarter than most of us adults... :lol: