Wizard's tower

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Wizard's tower

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:32 am

My wizards are asking for a Wizard's Tower. They claim to need a place to work,(ie..blow things up) that will provide some privacy (secrecy, I'm sure). They would like to use up the ever growing supplies of incense, books, quills, parchments, crushed pearls (for ink) and mead ('cause they are mostly all drunkards). Not to mention various animal bloods, (also for inks and potions...I hope :( )

Of course, they would produce various spells and potions that would do no one any good, but would be fun to sell to ignorant peasants, and equally gullible merchant class. They would go great on quests and at parties for public executions. Another way to make indulgences markets more worthless and important at the same time; a contradiction, I know, but hey, it works for drowning witches, doesn't it? 8)

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:11 am

ROFLMAO ... u must have allready been sniffing some of them potions :wink: but cool idea

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:04 am

Stoney's been sniffing more than potions, I think :lol:

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:46 pm

I think Stone's idea is a really fun and nice one. But we all know that it won't be implemented...

PS. Funny writingstyle :)

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Some of my wizards are happy enough with the new products to want some. They started with the brandies, of course, but candles and wax was popular too. Something about cool shadows up the winding stairs?..... :roll:

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm

What you need is professional candle drippers...

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Like the dribblers in Terry Pratchett's "Unseen Academicals?"