Premium Problem

Here is enough space for all you players to ask questions about the game

Moderator: moderators

Premium Problem

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Ok... Now I have a major problem... I ran out of Premium and I had a lot of buildings that are my major producers which I bought or built during that time... I figured that if I tore down the buildings I rarely, if ever used, I would free up some of those buildings... Instead I now have a bunch of premium buildings I cannot use, and I have 66/60 buildings... If I tear down anymore of my non-premium buildings, it will crush my production. I have 6 Premium buildings I could destroy without much loss, but I do not have that option... Does anyone have any suggestions? (Due to being off work due to medical problems, cash purchase of coins is not an option) I have 11 coins now, but not nearly enough to buy the rest of the coins needed for get premium back.

I did not know this would happen when I lost premium...

Re: Premium Problem

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:56 am

FrenchieLaMay wrote:Ok... Now I have a major problem... I ran out of Premium and I had a lot of buildings that are my major producers which I bought or built during that time... I figured that if I tore down the buildings I rarely, if ever used, I would free up some of those buildings... Instead I now have a bunch of premium buildings I cannot use, and I have 66/60 buildings... If I tear down anymore of my non-premium buildings, it will crush my production. I have 6 Premium buildings I could destroy without much loss, but I do not have that option... Does anyone have any suggestions? (Due to being off work due to medical problems, cash purchase of coins is not an option) I have 11 coins now, but not nearly enough to buy the rest of the coins needed for get premium back.

I did not know this would happen when I lost premium...
If you click on on the support link for the English Kapi-regnum here,

http://support.upjers.com/neo/index.php ... g=krde.jpg

and then you enter in your info, then on "I have a question concerning my account", click next, and you should have an option called "My premium account expired and now less than 60 buildings are usable. ". Click on it and follow through with the rest of the support.

I believe that Upjers will help you free up all of the buildings for a short period of time so that you can get rid of the ones that you want to that are not as important. That way you will have 60 buildings and all 60 will be usable and the ones of your choosing.

I hope this helps, Frenchie! :)

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Thank you... I guess I have to wait until reset for it to kick in... but at least I will be able to start production again.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Still nothing... My production is at a stand still. :(

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:51 pm

did you send the support ticket in? They will need to manually reactivate it

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:56 pm

Yes, I sent the ticket... but I think pearl has been out the last couple of days... Still can't do anything. :(

friendly guild ?

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi FrenchieLaMay
Please check your personal mail inbox.

poipoi

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Thank you so very much. :)