Delete a message after reading?

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Delete a message after reading?

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 pm

I've been having a fair bit of success with sales this contest, with the result that I have a bunch of messages. Managing so many messages is somewhat difficult. I'd love to be able to delete a message on the page that I've just read it on. Is there a way to implement that? It'd save me a lot of time. 8)

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:00 am

You can delete messages (doves) that you received. Also the system messages. Only messages you can't delete are the one from the Dark Figure.

Click Dovecote.
Tag the boxes on the right of the message(s) you want to delete.
Click the button "Delete Selected Messages", which is in the middle of your screen.

Messages are deleted (maybe an confirmationscreen, but that should be easy heh) :)

Hope this helps:?: :D

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Oh, I know I can do that. It'd be convenient if I could also delete a message from the same screen I read it. That way, I don't have to go back to the dovecote screen in order to erase it. :)

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:24 pm

jediping wrote:Oh, I know I can do that. It'd be convenient if I could also delete a message from the same screen I read it. That way, I don't have to go back to the dovecote screen in order to erase it. :)
Ah yes, that's indeed a good idea!