Social costs - alcohol

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Social costs - alcohol

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:40 pm

I sell over 2000 pints of beer in my town everyday. My townsfolk are drunk 24/7. So who is working and what is their condition? Certainly there should be some cost to getting your town so drunk all of the time.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:34 pm

mine are going to a play tomorrow??? so i loose a whole day. :?: :?: :?:

im not kidding
Subject Players in town!
The famous player Amarantus Bambergensis have announced their appearance for tomorrow. Impossible to forget their performance of Shakespeare's Hamlet 2 years ago. And have you heard? The troupe is looking for new actors!

Looks like you will be working all yourself tomorrow...

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:13 am

sneeperofsand wrote:mine are going to a play tomorrow??? so i loose a whole day. :?: :?: :?:

im not kidding
Subject Players in town!
The famous player Amarantus Bambergensis have announced their appearance for tomorrow. Impossible to forget their performance of Shakespeare's Hamlet 2 years ago. And have you heard? The troupe is looking for new actors!

Looks like you will be working all yourself tomorrow...
How many taverns do you have?

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:03 pm

From what I've seen the messages don't mean a whole lot at this stage, the productactivity never changed anyway.

As for the townfolk drinking- As I recall the products are sold to a wider community then the working class - So the employees just keep on working, the actual citizenry is separate.

Afterall, how could they interview 100 customers if you are only housing 60 workers? ;)

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:23 pm

true true... and i have no taverns :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :P :P :P :roll: :wink:

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:50 pm

sneeperofsand wrote:true true... and i have no taverns :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :P :P :P :roll: :wink:

Oh my How the HELL will i by beer now except my own village......

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:26 pm

my people do i guess cause i give them no beer

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:40 pm

sneeperofsand wrote:my people do i guess cause i give them no beer
What :?:

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:28 am

sneeperofsand wrote:my people do i guess cause i give them no beer
You drink it all like me :lol: I just bought my second brewery...