My Hill

Puzzles, competitions and forum events are found here

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:44 pm

I teleport my self and the hill to a parallel univers, where if you take the hill from some1 you will loose it, because everything is backwards in this new univers.
And then i give the hill back to farmboy, therefore it is now....

MY HILL!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:21 pm

I beg to warming that he will accept a gift from me.
He accepts it, but its the hill he is standing on right now.

MY HILL!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:59 am

i pray to my god who destroys your universe and gives me the hill

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:26 pm

I build a lifesize statue of you and place it at the bootom of the hill... When you go down to admire it, I detonate the TNT inside and blow you to bits...

MY HILL!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:44 am

i get chuck noris to help me and you all die and are reincarnated just to die again :P 8)

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:31 am

I ask the real Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick you and your "Chuck Noris" off the hill. I then get Dr Who to teleport it into the future.

MY HILL!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:55 pm

... chuck noris's kick was so hard that in knocked me into the future the past and the present. i then use a combined assult from the three diferent times and take over the hill

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:25 am

~hips swaying in a sultry rhythm, I stroll up the hill, waist-length ebony hair swishing across a rounded form with taut muscles, proceed to "rock your world', and, in utter gratitude, you give me the hill, begging only to be allowed to taste of my skills from time to time, which I allow, but never relinquish control~

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:02 pm

but i still have the hill :lol: :lol:
you never claimed it :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:00 pm

Ok, My hill :roll:

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:57 am

~kicks both of you in the "package", sending you rolling in screaming agony, doubtful whether you will ever be able to rise again, much less stand and walk~

MY HILL!!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:37 am

LadyGerina wrote:~kicks both of you in the "package", sending you rolling in screaming agony, doubtful whether you will ever be able to rise again, much less stand and walk~

MY HILL!!!!
Hmm, puts on Cup/Box, places a large box of chocolate at the bottom of the hill to lure you off the hill. Quickly jumps on the hill and fences it off.

My Hill

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:17 pm

takes wire cutters take a rock cut the wire throw the rock u get discrated and jump u with the wire cutter :0

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:28 pm

ganman wrote:takes wire cutters take a rock cut the wire throw the rock u get discrated and jump u with the wire cutter :0
Gets shiny new rock/weapon :) Walks back on Hill

My Hill

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:18 pm

finds out that this hill you have all been fighting over is the wrong hill. i find the right hill and claim it.

MY HILL