Banner Workshop closed for the time being

This is where you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems!

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Any nice and fitting picture with a pig or a bacon or something, the most important part is the motto:)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Rabiat wrote:Any nice and fitting picture with a pig or a bacon or something, the most important part is the motto:)
check out *http://www.schneidersqualitymeats.com/* :wink:

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Was very nice pictures, but I dont really want nice, I want wierd or funny or both:)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Bartolome wrote:
Rabiat wrote:Any nice and fitting picture with a pig or a bacon or something, the most important part is the motto:)
check out *http://www.schneidersqualitymeats.com/* :wink:
I did:
I´m only using picture, that are least "free for non-commercial use". The images of that site are made by professionals and quote: "All images are copyright protected under Federal Law"

I definitely won´t use any picture, where a the license/copyright clearly states that they may not used.

I´ll find something else, no worry

cheers
Count Count

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:35 pm

The link with the medieval pig and the man with a sledgehammer is free, its so old:)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Maybe like this? :

As always: comments welcome

Count Count

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:05 am

Its perfect:)

You really are the big banner master! I'll start using it at once:)

Thanks a lot! You helped the Bejesus out of me!

Now lets just see if I can work out the guide at the beginning...

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:11 am

That wasnt too hard, thanks again! Would you accept some kind of ingame donation? Im thinking some rare collective coins cheaply (25 mill or so) or some high quality bacon to enjoy a late winter night? (nothing is as good as some nice dried bacon when your feeling down and waiting for summer!)

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:40 am

Your welcome, i`m glad that you like it!
Rabiat wrote:That wasnt too hard, thanks again! Would you accept some kind of ingame donation? Im thinking some rare collective coins cheaply (25 mill or so) or some high quality bacon to enjoy a late winter night? (nothing is as good as some nice dried bacon when your feeling down and waiting for summer!)
The answer is -although I´m really tempted - "no". The banners are for free and for instance a coin for 35 mil would in fact be a "banner-fee" of about 20 mil. Mingling ingame services/deals with "outgame"-service is not -well part of the game and might be seen as unfair to other players. in "kapiland" this is even officially "verboten" by the game moderators - as far as I know.

But - if you ever happen to stumble over a small bag of pepper or an egg of kolumbus (Don´t buy one!! just in case you get it as a gift) and you don´t know what to do with it, then I´ll happily accept it, if you decide to pass it on. Because I already have an idea what to do with it.

When I´m browsing through the threads and it´s (more) colorful and interesting because ppl are using my banners, it´s a nice reward already.

Best regards
Count Count

P.S.: Whoever detects a spelling or grammar mistake in this post, - may keep it ;)

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:59 am

tx so much count count u r so kind :P

Banner

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Well, i have just leafed through this big post and seen the banners you have made. And they look Great! I like all of them, especially the last two you made... Korvholm, and Lilyvale. Outstanding!
I just had to throw in the towel! Can you make a signature/banner for me too?
I am in the business of drapery mainly, but that is just because all my citizens like cake sooo much they spill on the tablecloths and curtains and bedsheets and ... you name it. So the demand for fabric is high! :)

So what i would very much like (if you would like to make a banner for me) is a banner outlining some new quality fabric, and some ruined fabric with cakes on it(maybe flies above). And a text: Kakeby, the new fabulous fabric(r)(the r is supposed to be a trademark sign, you know the one in the circle?or is that a t?) has no stains! And under that in small writing a disclaimer saying: Used fabric is subject to stains and tears.
The text dont have to be in the banner, it can come underneath. If you feel any of this dont fit, feel free to do whatever you like (as all i have seen you make looks great!)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:23 am

Hei Sild,

Tusen takk for your friendly words. Right now I´m quite busy until thursday, but then hopefully will find some relaxed time for your banner. So it will take some time until you have it. Unnskyld the delay :)

greetings
Count Count

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 pm

You do right in throwing in the towel, he is indeed a genious!

(thought you were german?)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Rabiat wrote: (thought you were german?)
me? I am. But my grandmother was norwegian and my mother grew up in Norway. I don´t speak nosk though, just know some words, unfortunately :(

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:31 am

Take your time with the banner!
Im in no rush, så det går bra!