Banner Workshop closed for the time being

This is where you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems!

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:06 am

I've seen the banners you made and they look really nice. Would you have time to spare to make one for me as well?

I'm thinking of a picture of a bright radiating busy city with a backdrop of orange and light blue skies, as per my city's name 'Ray of Light'

Thanks in advance. Cheers
:D

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:42 pm

Seen it.
But I´m rather busy at the moment. Maybe I can start trying something this evening, more likely is tomorrow evening. So you need a little patience maybe

See ya :D

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Sure, there's no rush for it to get done. Thanks for taking it into consideration. Cheers!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:38 pm

:) hi Count Count,
whould you be able to take my banner (in the shopwindow) and modifie
it a little.

I'm thinking more of a wooden old writing ... not so linear.... maybe a lonely fisherman on the lake (in a boat of coarse).

send me your thoughts on that ,please.

City of Freimettigen

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:28 pm

@ray of light
your banner is ready. But the imageshack [hosting company] has a timeout. I´ll try later and edit this post.
edit: imageshack is still having problem. Nevertheless I could upload it, hope you can see the banner. Feedback welcome.

edit: wrong idea :(

@bartolome
you have an IGM. The original picture is needed / banner would look much cleaner after the rework

greetings
Count Count

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Next try. don´t know why but I`m really having trouble with this one. Well, I made a coat of arms as a consolation (in the size for avatar). This is it as good as it gets right now. Maybe you still like it.

EDIT: City bigger, Halo writing bigger, brighter

Greetings
Count Count
Last edited by Guest on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:01 am

Count Count, thanks a lot for the effort put into making me a banner. I'm quite happy with how it looks now, just if its possible to stretch the picture of the city a little bit more on both sides and get the wording on the left side to glow from all angles. That would be perfect!

Thanks a lot!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 am

Its beautiful! Just perfect Count Count, thanks a lot. I'll post it up as my forum signature and shop banner. :)

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:16 am

looks gr8 :)

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:28 pm

first version of the rework:
Original:

rework:

yes? comments? wishes?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Wait till Bartolome sees this!
He is my roomate, I know that he is working right now far away from his home computer...
He will be online as soon as he gets a break and a good wireless conection...
That's two more wonderful banners, you sure are gussying the place up for us Count Count of Gamblinshire!
Awsome work, I still like mine best!
the littlewoman xoxox

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:35 pm

hmnnn.. I kindof like the original bronzed look of the lettering.. m'be the same lettering in a more golden tint!

the boat is a nice touch though :)

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:52 pm

Yeah, i think the lettering in italics would be cool. The boat's indeed a nice touch. Nicely done :wink:

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:59 pm

:lol: i thought that was a good suestion...lol... yeah it looks great i just don quit like the lettering yet... but i'm sure he can come up with somethingmore mittleage... :wink:

Btw. Ray of Light i also sent him some pics of beautiful sunsets maybe he can fiddle around with that a little bit for you(not that i dont like the one you got now ,it looks great)

PS: That lake is actualy a river in central BC

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:44 pm

Dear Count Count,
Why havn't we seen your banner yet?
Is it that you havn't got one yet?
I'm sure your fans would love to see it...
The littlewoman xoxox