Contest suggestions

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:38 am

I dont think hording q0 products is realy a problem ... you use them in special buildings anyway and you whould not have enough room in your storehouse for everything.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 am

79 spaces free in my storehouse.

upto 85 free on a good day,.. I am absolutely positive I can hoard as much as I want to. Especially if I just turn everything to q0 before storing it.

I think the real point is to level the playing field a little more and generate more interest and excitement in the contest. Some more twist.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:39 pm

I really miss Elberia... I once sold this city scads of milk for their large farmers markets...

As for the contests - I still enjoy whatever Therian comes up with... I play on the German server 2 and the Dutch server now... They have more contests... It's great - but - Here I have time to get back to normal and then antisipate what is comming next...

Good luck to everybody in the iron ore contest...

Where the heck is Stoners Mine... Has any one seen him? Shouldn't he be told the contest products are comming from the pits???
Oh, I do hope he's not going to sleep right through the contest!!!

I'll have to send my tiger (his name is Kilon) out to wake him...

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 pm

:D dont pi.. Kilon (the City) of by sending your tiger allover the land.. :lol: