could you put a server time on somewhere we can see?

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

could you put a server time on somewhere we can see?

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:26 am

HI there,
this server has a lot player that live in other country,
sometimes,
we need a accurate time to make a deal,
or decide what time is contest's dead line,
(like this time)

I don't know what time zone is it?
GMT+2?with Daylight Saving Time?

could you add a server time in the game?
That's would be more convenient...

Thanks and regards~

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:11 am

The server time is displayed on the top left of this very page, all forum even, right below the small banner.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:53 am

hm...My IE got some problem...
i didn't see that,
when i using firefox to open this page...
and i can see that.

but i mean server time in game,
if it has a server time on game's screen,
it's will be helpful.

if it has a contest's count down,
it's will be better:)

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:56 am

Hi mosquito,

Have a look in google for "time Germany" and you get the servertime (GMT+1), but this is a very complicated way.
I fully agree with you that the servertime should be displayed in game too, especially with the contest end is coming nearer!

best regards,
Volki

p.s.: I cannot see the servertime on the top left of this very page! IE user - I only have a white rectangle!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:49 am

p.s.: I cannot see the servertime on the top left of this very page! IE user - I only have a white rectangle!
Opera too. The time box uses an iFrame, and there's some discrepancy with how the transparency is treated. I've seen alternative arrangements that work in IE/Opera but not in Firefox. However, I don't know iFrames enough to diagnose specifically.

The time is there though, it's just a white text on a white background. So if you want to know it, just left click in the box and drag your mouse across - as if highlighting text to copy it. That will make it readable for you. Like a secret invisible code clock! :D