Contract administration

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Contract administration

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:24 am

I believe many big cities who received hundreds of contracts every day. If there is an administrantion for contracts, that will very helpful.

The interface could be very similar to stall administration, we treat each contract as a building. When cursor moved on the contract, it appears the abstract of contracts: name, deliver, number and price.

We can pick whatever we are willing to deal with, and simply accept (or reject) them with one click. I believe everyone ever used administration facilities could immediately image the picture.

Wally
Elwynn Forest

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:30 am

Whaaaaaaat! and make all u VIPs Jobs easy.......NOOO way.

unless of course its a free feature. Hey, btw, I donated by free will, I just don't think paying should be a prerequisite for better gameplay here.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 pm

I kind of like the idea. Would not help me very much, but if people only by tons of basic material or buy only one special product they need for their production, this would spare them some clicks.

Although I think there is also the danger of signing some contracts wrongly.

Elwod

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:20 pm

I like the Idea as well!

Think about later in the game, when the big cities build 4-5k sqm a day! Everything is running on a 24hrs basis and when you log on in the morning e.g. you have to sign many wood and stone contracts. In this case an administration tool helps for sure.

regards and thanks for the idea,
Volki

Great Idea

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:14 am

Contract administration is a great idea.

What about if you could also choose to run a contract every day for a certain person at a certain time? So I would set it to run every day for "Bob". Bob would get a contract sent to him every day from me at 6am. He can set his administration to auto-accept this from me. It would save a whole bunch of useless button clicking and make the economy of Kapi run much more efficiently.

Time is of the essence!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:32 pm

At this moment, it is Chinese New Year here. Most people go back to their family and sometimes, the internet access is quite limit (including mine).

During this period, I could only login once a day and I have to sign more than 150 contracts every day. Both the computer resource and network capability are poor. It takes roughly 20~30 seconds to sign one contract. Every day, I spend more than one hour to clear all contracts on my table.

I believe there should be the same network condition somewhere. Someone had suffered the same thing just like I did. It does cause a big loading.

If system managers ever took those poor network people into consideration, they should agree that Contract Administration is a proper facility.

Wally
Elwynn Forest