Max goods in markets?

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Max goods in markets?

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:26 pm

It's really convenient to have the "max" feature in storehouses when sending contracts or posting to the market. Any chance we could get this feature in our stalls and/or admin buildings? I sell goods in the stalls more than to other players, so I would find it more useful than where it is now. :)

pearlbay

Re: Max goods in markets?

Post by pearlbay » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:31 am

Hi jediping,

that suggestion has actually already been made and passed on to our developers. I don't know yet if and whether it is doable, but just wanted to let you know it's already being looked into :)

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:23 am

The only time I ever see Max is when he is laying in the gutter, drunken stupid on Genuine Stonehaven Magic Mead. So we have Rufus haul his butt to our dunge...underground hotel, and feed him some Genuine Stonehaven Exotic Nuts and Genuine Stonehaven Honey Tropicale. In the morning we send Max on his way with a pair of Genuine Stonehaven Stoned Shades that are donated by a local WonderMall.

"Bye Max. See ya next time." 8)

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Stonehaven wrote:The only time I ever see Max is when he is laying in the gutter, drunken stupid on Genuine Stonehaven Magic Mead. So we have Rufus haul his butt to our dunge...underground hotel, and feed him some Genuine Stonehaven Exotic Nuts and Genuine Stonehaven Honey Tropicale. In the morning we send Max on his way with a pair of Genuine Stonehaven Stoned Shades that are donated by a local WonderMall.

"Bye Max. See ya next time." 8)

OMG! I LOVE this guy!! :lol: