Free Access

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Free Access

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:53 pm

The forum appears to be dead. It has nearly no activity judging from the dates on the posts. I'm looking for information on how to play the game, and it just isn't anywhere to be found, and it appears that players have quit using the forum and perhaps a handful of long term players are still playing but rarely using the forum. So what about us new players? I imagine most get frustrated and quit.

Honestly, It is two much effort to use the forum. Why do I need a password? What are you protecting? If people had free access, they would use it more. As it is, it promotes reading but no writing, and apparently others have had the same idea for a very long time now.

Duffhead
upjers staff

Re: Free Access

Post by Duffhead » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:24 am

We have those measures to counter forum spam.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Also ,most big guilds have their own forums as well which are more active then this one here ,which we only use for general info and support.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:30 am

Actually, even our guild forums become more of an archive. The 'discovery' of Kali happened a long time ago. I suggest you join an active guild with some experienced and friendly players. There are guild boards in the game that happen to carry much of the communication.

I know that even there some players don't talk much, just listen and learn what they need to.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi Rutinio,
I see by your joining date that you might remember the forum in the days of auctions.
The forum is only as active as the players who visit it for discussion and trade links. I think this activity has declined since the advent of the Guilds. A good route to getting advice on how to play this game is to join an active guild. If you go to the guild icon on your main game page you can see how big the guilds are and a little something about them.

Happy investigating

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 pm

OOOps !
Hi Rutonio, I mis-read your joining date of Oct 07 as Oct 2007

poipoi