Removing products from guild contest

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Removing products from guild contest

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Could it be added possibility of removing products which we send to current guild contest? That should be agreed by at least two people (products sender, guild admin or guild co.). Products will back to products sender.

Re: Removing products from guild contest

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:54 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:38 pm

To prevent of unsubordinating some guild members ;) If guild decided to not competing (not sending products to the contest) always at least one member sends products. It's annoying. We want to have possibility to give them back ;)

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 pm

It would be rather nice to have a "We're not participating" option for the guild leaders so that members don't put in goods anyway. Even if it's not a lot, it's frustrating and can cause confusion. If it is a lot, they might potentially lose a lot of money that they could have otherwise earned by selling.

Either that, or a beat stick for those who don't pay attention to their guild leaders. :twisted:

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 am

Beat stick.... Hmmm.... Women come up with interesting ideas ;)

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:32 pm

If guild leaders wish their members to take ANY action the leaders should consult their members.

If members do not like the guild they are in they can resign.

If any member wishes to express a view within their guild they have the internal guild board.

I do not support draconian attitudes.

poipoi

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Agree with poipoi, it's a game, win, lose, just enjoy. The little things just make it interesting.

Some people will go apeshit over little things like spies/insubordinate members etc, it's unnecessary. Enjoy the game, play it, play the people. Natural selection takes over. Kicking and screaming etc...

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:41 am

I can see all all kinds of interesting :twisted: possibilities, for example:

If it turns out the competition is too strong, a guild leader could decide to return all entered goods to the guild members, who can ten sell them, preferably through a third party, so the other competitors do not know it yet.

-----~~o=8: Always measure other people's corn by your own bushel :8=o~~-----

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:42 am

I also agree wholeheartedly with poipoi. People not paying attention is an internal guild issue, and part of what makes coordinating that large (when it is large) a team effort difficult and fun. As for the competition being too strong in a particular good...ooops, isn't that gamesmanship also part of the challenge and fun of a comp? The knowing when to go for it and when to go home?

I am particularly interested in the latest trend of guilds putting in enough, presumably at least, to get a cup without trying to go all out for the gold. It is an interesting challenge to figure that all out. I think it opens up the possibility for smaller guilds to sneak in there and surprise us all. The feature of seeing the cup counts on the guild stats list shows that, too.