Guilds list

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Guilds list

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:35 am

There are a lot of inactive guilds cluttering the guilds list. You have to really go down a lot to find the ones you are looking for.

Perhaps a good time to re-order them by moving to the bottom the ones where members haven't logged in for a while! Leave the relative order of the rest as it is.

It is guilds that help retain new players, making it easier to find active guilds is a good way to grow the player base...

Re: Guilds list

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:02 pm

I think many of the arguments against removing dead cities apply here as well (http://forum.upjers.com/krcom/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3752).
Nevertheless, at least the few guilds with no members could safely be removed.

Although this is off topic, I find the Drop down menu that you reach through the "Guilds" button on the guild toolbar not very useful, it does not seem to have any sorting logic that would allow you to quickly find a certain guild.
As an alternative, could this button be redirected to the guild page that you reach through Office > Statistics > Guilds ?
This list is searchable for guild name and tag, and I usually use it to find out what tag belongs to which guild.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Hey mate, it is sorted by the order of formation of the guild.
Much like a database, you give something an idex number and it sticks, same as user id's.

I just wish them to move the trash inactive one man guilds out and keep the rest the same.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Even if it was sorted just by guild allod in a descending order, that would probably help new cities find the more active, or at least the larger guilds. :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 am

I agree that particular listing is a mess. Almost anything would be better.