ABC order

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

ABC order

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 pm

In the Special buildings section, I have noticed that the Admin buildings are not in ABC order. Also, the new buildings are not in ABC order on the buildings market option select. Why not rearrange them? :D

Also, possibly it would be interesting to see products inside the buildings arranged alphabetically. Might be interesting even though it would take some getting used to. :D

Re: ABC order

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:57 pm

It's not just the new buildings that aren't in alphabetical order in the list of buildings in the buildings market!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 am

I recall this matter being raised before and an explanation was that items are listed alphabetically in German and then just translated.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:27 pm

I assume that it's done differently in other parts of the game, like workshop list, since it's alphabetical in English there. It'd be a nice update if they change when the sorting happens. And not just here, but for the Dutch server as well. :)

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:37 pm

You two need to chill out. They can't get a mouse over ready for prime time. And you want them to arrange a whole list? Are you nuts?!?!?!?!? :shock:

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:09 pm

No, but I have some high quality nuts for sale if you'd like them. :lol: