Quest consistency

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Quest consistency

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 am

Why have I done two Harbor quests and gotten a bird and a wagon for a reward? Is there something wrong with a freaking boat?
A bird, for god's sake?

If people could buy BOOKS for enlightenment and INCENSE for meditating on the wisdom therein, this wouldn't happen!
Probably.

Just sayin'... 8)

Re: Quest consistency

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:18 am

Are you currently on any herbs love?

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:05 am

Stonehaven wrote:Why have I done two Harbor quests and gotten a bird and a wagon for a reward? Is there something wrong with a freaking boat?
A bird, for god's sake?

If people could buy BOOKS for enlightenment and INCENSE for meditating on the wisdom therein, this wouldn't happen!
Probably.

Just sayin'... 8)

I would offer to take that "bird" off your hands if I didn't already do so :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:06 am

pk wrote:Are you currently on any herbs love?
We sent him some Fierzdaufenian Mountain Herbs recently. I guess he isn't man enough to handle those wild herbs. ;)

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:56 pm

I would offer to take that "bird" off your hands if I didn't already do so :lol:
Yes, you already have. 8)
I guess he isn't man enough to handle those wild herbs.
That freeze-dried parsley? We made Q0 dried meat and gravy out of it. :P

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 am

I heard BP was more famous for her .. ahem.. wild green plants that are one step removed from what goes in beer ;)

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 am

Very interesting, I did not realize that.
So drinking beer and smoking herbs is really that different, except for the pernicious alcohol.

Ah sorry, Stonehaven, I did not realize you were from Chicago, of course there they know all about the pernicious effects of (not having) alcohol.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 am

None of the critical component in the beer weed, same biological family, very close even in smell and I'd have to guess taste. Hops are bitter as hell though, I dunno about ... Ahem.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:44 pm

"Ahem" is not bitter. And probably not as tasty as in the old days when you could buy your flavor based on color. Ahhh.....what I wouldn't give for some good ol' Gold! :D

As for being in Chicago, Paracelcus, we were the home of the speak easy and Al Capone. We never went a dry day during prohibition. 8)