Impossible requests of the dark shape

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Impossible requests of the dark shape

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:48 am

In some cases it is impossible to fulfill the orders of the nobleman! Requestet goods are not awaylable on the market. And therefore everything is lost. I dont care about the money for the goods, but it would be good for the game if in cases like this the time of 24 hours could be extended by something. A joker, another present. Give us the chance!
Ostarrichi

Re: Impossible requests of the dark shape

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Or you could join a better guild. :wink:

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Or maybe the developer put more thought into changes.

They upped the qualities a fair bit while keeping the 24hr limit. Far fewer players can make these ones. Not to mention turds from some guilds that make it their life's mission to undercut the market, no matter how reasonable the prices.

As always, I don't care what guild, if in urgent need, give a few of us a bell, maybe we have it.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Wow, I am really starting to agree with you way too much, PK :?

It would have been nice to have a way to let us know what goods/qualities were going to be in demand at least a few days in advance of the next quests going into effect. If only there was a town crier, or a journal or something like that. Oh well.... :roll: