Suggestions for new goods and buildings

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Suggestions for new goods and buildings

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Just thought I'd start a full thread that was easier for people to find and add to about suggesting more things for Upjers programmers to play with.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Newest ideas I have are:

Brewery
Berry Schnapps
Cider

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:42 pm

I wonder if it makes sense, it seems that no one bothers to produce most products that were introduced last time.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Paracelcus wrote:I wonder if it makes sense, it seems that no one bothers to produce most products that were introduced last time.
those pruducts are being produced ,the problem is that the buildings are still to small to bring out big enough numbers to have a surplus in production for your own markets and sell them on the public market. :wink:

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:03 am

I wonder if it makes sense, it seems that no one bothers to produce most products that were introduced last time.
I actually turned over most of my production to candied apples. But I have about half my bakeries on upgrade and the other half on production at any given time, trying to get to respectable sizes, but my biggest ones are still only 4000. Slow going. I think the products in some of the other buildings have done better. I know I sell cherries to at least one producer of cherry brandy. So, I'd second the idea of adding products to existing buildings first, before a new production building. :)

Or, if it were possible, introduce a possibly temporary method for people to trade in one kind of building for another. Maybe unnecessary, but it was a wrench to sell off a 10k sqm building to put in a 20sqm one. Something to think about if other buildings are in the works.

I wonder if it would be possible to add oat cakes. One of my favorite things from my medieval reenactment days. Maybe some grain (oats are a kind of grain, right?), flour, and milk (for the lovely buttermilk sauce).

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:10 am

I have another reason!

I will not change to leather doublet for example because it is not as profitable as swords, suits of armour or arquebuses. You can only earn 1/3 and this is too less - it is similar to honey ;-)

Volki

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:48 am

how about wolves as status symbols!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:51 am

Fierz wrote:how about wolves as status symbols!
pet wolves ;)