Search by City Age

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Search by City Age

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 am

I was thinking that it would be kinda cool to be able to check cities by age... from oldest to newest, in the statistics section.

Right now, you can check by allod, cash, total, reputation, top quality. What about if you could have a way to check the historical records of the land of regnum by joining date?

I think it would be neat... and a REALLY good opportunity for good storylines tied in with allod, reputation, knowledge etc :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:12 am

Hi Fierz,

While this indeed an interesting idea, I don't think it is actually doable, since the system doesn't save the players' registration dates; just the dates of the last log-in. I'll note this down anyway, should this change any time. :-)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:31 pm

If you look at the city information and shop windows, it not only says last login, it also says "in the country since:....." and the date that they registered ;)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:55 pm

:oops: toodledoo... thanks for that correction, Fierzer... I'll now flee with my head hanging down in shame. :oops:
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:05 am

pearlbay wrote::oops: toodledoo... thanks for that correction, Fierzer... I'll now flee with my head hanging down in shame. :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: beware .. nothing escapes our Fierz Lady of daufen :lol:

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 pm

pearlbay wrote::oops: toodledoo... thanks for that correction, Fierzer... I'll now flee with my head hanging down in shame. :oops:
If it makes you feel better, I have done things or asked questions that a one week old city should have known. You weren't that bad ;)
Just blame it on the weather or something :P

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Bartolome wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: beware .. nothing escapes our Fierz Lady of daufen :lol:
:lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 pm

It would also be good to be able to search the scorebaords by the lowest score as well as the highest. It can take forever to get to the end of a listing there.

Also, wouldn't it make more sense to default the threads here by most recent instead of oldest?