Cleaning up Kapi!

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Cleaning up Kapi!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:31 am

I think it would be easier for viewing if the kapi-board was cleaned up some.... i was trying to look for some new posts in a section but it seems that the new posts are not on top but more like the middle of the page. So i do not know if im the olny one that thinks so but i think some old posts from like 2008-2010 should be deleted. :wink:

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:53 am

Hi care-taker,

we don't delete old posts on purpose, since that way older posts that both old and new players might be interested in can still be found.

New posts should always go to the top, unless of course the older ones have been stickied, so you should find the new threads on top in each area.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:49 am

Hello, thank you for answring my topic, but don't you think that atleast the building trade ad auctions should be cleaned since they are already over?

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:12 am

Hi again caretaker,

The idea is to be able to still see which products have been on offer before, as well as their prices, to allow players an overview of the activity/prices in the trade forums, as well as over their own offers, and a developments of the prices. The offers that are not active and therefore not interesting anymore, will be moved to the bottom anyway be newer offers, so there is no chance of getting confused by them.

Though as I just checked the trade forums, I should maybe underline again that the subject titles of the offers should not be changed to "Closed", but that a "Closed" merely should be added to the title, in order to allow players to indeed search this area properly. ;-)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!