Books and Incense

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Books and Incense

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 pm

I find it hard to believe that books and incense have no markets outside of the special buildings, and quests. I find it hard to believe that any products would be that way, actually. But those two in particular. If they were included in the indulgences markets, it would be a nice additon, and make indulgences markets more useful. It would make for more interesting choices in the game play.

I realize it is probably too much to do in this realm, but it would really be nice. Perhaps, however, for future worlds.... 8)

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Can someone delete that shamless pandering and illegal advertising from above? It is so stupid it doesnt' even make sense. But it does ensure I have no interest in that nonsense. :evil:

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm

I continue to protest the lack of respect given to BOOKS, and incense, and BOOKS.

How could a Q65 book not be worth some Q65 gold? :shock:

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Stonehaven wrote:I continue to protest the lack of respect given to BOOKS, and incense, and BOOKS.

I second this.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:04 am

Stonehaven wrote:I continue to protest the lack of respect given to BOOKS, and incense, and BOOKS.

Yeah! Stoney's right... How can something like Books not have any market value? The reality is that some books are worth their weight in gold, shouldn't they have a value in the game as well? :?

Game developers should definitely look into this.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Still waiting..... 8)

Re: Books and Incense

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Stonehaven wrote:I find it hard to believe that books and incense have no markets outside of the special buildings, and quests. I find it hard to believe that any products would be that way, actually. But those two in particular. If they were included in the indulgences markets, it would be a nice additon, and make indulgences markets more useful. It would make for more interesting choices in the game play.

I realize it is probably too much to do in this realm, but it would really be nice. Perhaps, however, for future worlds.... 8)
Or perhaps since candles are sold in a victual market, why not sell the books there too? The candles can serve as lighting for the books? :D

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 am

Well, being a major bookworm and philologist myself I'd be the first one to agree that books are of tremendous value. :D

I don't know whether a change such as this would be doable.

I'll make sure to pass it on to our developers, to look into, though! :-)

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:52 pm

well if they cant add it to the existing markets .. why not just add a new one .. a bookstore ... :wink:

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 pm

If they can't do that one, fire them and hire some new ones. You are getting robbed. :roll: :lol:

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:31 pm

I'll just pass on the idea for starters. ;)

Cheers,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:49 am

pearlbay wrote:I'll just pass on the idea for starters. ;)

Cheers,

pearlbay
pfft.. chicken.. puck puck puck

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:30 am

:lol: