new building: cellar

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

new building: cellar

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:19 am

it came as astounding to me that there is no "cheese" product in the game. cheese being one of the major foods of all times.
here it comes to the rescue: cellar building. with milk and casks one makes cheese. schnapps/wine/beer and casks would allow for schnapps/wine/beer quality improve. also possible to add the "sausage" product aged from pigs and herbs.
i guess 3 milk + 0.1 casks + 0.1 herbs makes one cheese.
then 1 pig + 0.5 salt + 0.1 herbs makes one sausage (really big one ;-) :shock:
1 wine/schnapps/beer + 0.1 casks makes higher quality.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:43 am

Nice idea, will pass it on to the programmers. They are a little short on time at the moment, so I cannot say whether there will be any chance to make further game updates soon. But I'll note your idea down.

Cheers,

pearlbay

more cheese

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:23 pm

missed it. cheese needs salt too. so i guess
3 milk + 0.5 salt + 0.1 casks + 0.1 herbs (or nuts/fruits/spices) = 1 cheese

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:43 pm

I love the idea!

Also, are we going to have other things like beeswax and candles like are on the German server?

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:01 pm

candles would also be obvious for donations to the church in order to gain reputation

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 am

BlackPhase wrote:I love the idea!

Also, are we going to have other things like beeswax and candles like are on the German server?
If time permits, yes, eventually. At the moment, with Christmas and the new year coming up, our programmers are a little short on time, so this may still take a while. Please bear with us until then.

best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:42 am

Pearlbay, do we have any potential additions to the game in the near future that you can give us a glimpse of? :wink:

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:53 am

I am afraid there are none at the moment. I will of course post here should there be anything new to announce, so if that should happen, you will of course not miss it! :-)

Cheers,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm

I cannot wait. Thanks Pearlbay :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 am

You're welcome! :-)