Kapi-Regnum Universal Time Clock

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Kapi-Regnum Universal Time Clock

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 am

This is a world-wide game, crossing several time zones. I am never sure what time zone my trading partners are in -- or when the time limit will end exactly in contests.

For that reason, I would like to see a regular Kapi-Regnum day/time clock as part of the masthead (banner) so that we all know what time and day it is in Kapi Regnum Land -- regardless of what time is it in our "real life" cities.

If for no other reason, I will know which to say: Bonjour or Bonsoir if my trading partner is in France!

Thank you,

WordyGrrl of Salado

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:18 am

you can see the server time at the left side on the top af the board

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:18 am

Ithaka wrote:you can see the server time at the left side on the top af the board
That and if you want a live ticking clock, add a clock widget to ur mac or PC desktop and set it to German time (munich). That is the server time AFAIK...

I personally use a widget called 'Organised' by islayer.com on my mac dashboard and use an extra copy of the standard clock set to german time on my Desktop PC (win7). Or I could recommend yahoo widgets for winXP users :)

PS: Please note, use of third party software is up to you, I or this game or the forum can't be held responsible for anything (positive or negative). There is no guarantee that what works for me will work for you too. But it is likely to, IMHO.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:24 am

The server time is displayed in the white box at the yop of this page.
If you are using explorer the text is white.
If you highlight the text by left clicking in the box and dragging the cursor across it the server time will be displayed.