Address Book

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

Address Book

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:58 pm

In Kapilands, when you created an address book entry and then attached a note with that entry, you would see the note when you opened the address book. This is not the case in Kapi-Regnum. Would it be possible to reimplement this practice?

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:27 pm

Anyone else have thoughts on this issue?

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:15 pm

Sherwood Forest wrote:Anyone else have thoughts on this issue?
Some of us don't yet have that ablity :D

But yea, it would be nice, saves alot of clicking.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:23 am

I just got an address book a few days ago and don't really use it as yet, however. In Kapilands, seeing the note lets me quickly identify who I'm trying to contact.

I run out of something, say glass, my address book notes tell me who to message. Without a note I would have to go through all of my suppliers and find my "glass" supplier.

I would have to do more clicking and waiting which takes the fun out of the game. Would this change be a simple - copy, paste and edit of the code? And could it be implemented during a server update? If so then I'm all for the change.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:03 pm

I know the regnum address book from the German server. I always thought that it should by like the address book in Kapilands.

I completely support this suggestion

It´s very good to see the notice you made for the customers in the address book. I´s no problem if you have only a few suppliers or customers, but if you have more than 5... :roll:

Marcus or pearlbay, this is a great feature from kapilands.com which really should be implemented here.

Thank you.

Elwood

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:16 pm

In addition to my above suggestion, I noticed that everything in Kap-Regnum is written in English. However, the only acception I have found so far is in the Address book.

For example, when you add someone to your address book as a supplier, the word "supplier" doesn't show up when you open your address book. The German word "Lieferant" appears.

My suggestion? Can we please use the English words here also? Thank you.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:23 pm

Any translation mistakes belong in this thread;
http://kr.forenserver.de1.cc/viewtopic.php?t=9

The mistake your referring to has already been reported as well, and is been looked into. It was marked fixed, but the problem seems to be reoccuring.