building

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

building

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 am

i think that there should be a quantity sellectio when it comes to buying building instead of clicking going back and clicking ill be faster

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:58 am

Here here - good idea....

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:02 am

There is sort of a trick to this.

Say you're building a few districts. Go though and build the first one, and when you get to the page that says "The construction of this building has already begun. Construction time is 20 hours" (It will also give you the link that says "back")

Instead of clicking on the 'back' and starting over, simply refresh your browser. It will repeat the action of building a new district each time you hit refresh.

I do agree that it would make the process easier if there were a 'build another one" link here as well as a link that takes you back a page, but it does ease the tedium of building 40 districts by going back each time and clicking until your fingers fall off...

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:00 am

I just open the build page 5 times or so and refresh them one by one in series. The first page has refreshed by the time I hit refresh on the last one and I build a LOT of them in no time :)
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:46 pm

You dont have to wait for the page to load, before refreshing again!
I just spam my refreshbutton(F5) as many times as i feel like (usually around 50) and i only see the first and last page, the rest is white, but when i go back to the overview on buildings there they are all building!

quick building hint

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Thank you Kakeby for that very useful hint.
One word of warning - you have to make sure you have anough materials and kapi-talar

poipoi