contest min bid

Ideas on how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game

Moderator: moderators

contest min bid

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2008 1:30 am

it's really mack me pissed when i see that people put 1 unit to the contest or even only 10 and can win a cartifcict. it will be nice if you need at lest a 1000 or more in order to compete, in acorrdance to the contset.
this will give a much normal way to the contest

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2008 4:00 am

So recruit some more players so there's more competition! In the end though, it took 25,000 pears to get a contest certificate last time and I don't expect things to be materially different this time. If anything the effort required should be higher since there are so many farms in Kapi-Regnum and since it's been another month, although honey is much harder to make and so absolute numbers should be lower.

Anyway, I have honeypots to inspect! Remember to watch out for hungry teddy bears! :)

orrrrrrr

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2008 2:04 pm

you can watch winne the poo. he will eat all of our honey.

Post by Guest » Thu May 08, 2008 6:51 am

:wink:

Dont forget ,that there's not that many players on this server yet.
And a lot of them are small Citys.
So give it some time.

City of Freimettigen

Post by Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 3:12 pm

Nobody has ever entered just 10 and received a cert. The minimums (100th place) have been

Honey -- 17,500
Pears -- 25,000
Wool -- 10,000
Flax -- 14,290

I don't think this is out of line, and it is a good way for a new player to invest some goods and obtain a highly marketable certificate, which can be turned into a nice chunk of development cash. (If only they would sell them, that is.)

Post by Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 11:14 pm

They do the same on the german server and it always works out fine.

City of Freimettigen