My Hill

Puzzles, competitions and forum events are found here

Moderator: moderators

My Hill

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:46 am

You should know how to play?

If not kill the person blow up the person, eat the person or any other nasty thing you can due to the person that has the hill

then say

MY HILL :roll:

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:31 am

I sneak up behind farmboy, using my superior ninja stealth, slits his throat and pushes his lifeless body down the hill

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:15 pm

I put the hill on fire. Warming is warming up. After 1 minute Warming is on fire, and runs away, shouting: AAAAAAAAA

I wait until the fire is out. and I walk slowly on the hill.

My Hill

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:24 pm

While im still on fire, i run and give Amras a big hug, so he catches fire too. Then i drop to the ground and roll around till im no longer on fire.
Though most of my body is covered in 3rd degree burns, i find the strenght to kick Amras off the hill, and reclaim what is rightfully mine!

I now pull out my sun-bed, lay back and enjoy a nice fall day on the hill.

MY HILL :twisted:

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:33 pm

i buy the hill and then have it be private property and kick you off

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:54 pm

I bribe the local government to rezone the property and take it away from sneeperofsand though the usage of eminent domain. I then buy it from the town government for one dollar to build my new castle complete with moat to keep the rift-raff out. While I should be paying the town higher taxes, I have them deferred because I bought a representative who put through legislation to declare the property historical and exempt from taxes.

MY HILL!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:38 am

i become a janitor for your castle kill you in your sleep and forge your will so i get everything including the hill.

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:02 am

i shoot you in the leg then put a nuke on the castle

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:49 am

i explode the nuke and survive you dont

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:43 am

I arrive with the FEMA decontamination team to declare the entire site a hazard. I wrap you in protective material declaring you to be toxic. Drop you into a lead line container and drop you into a waste dump. I petition the government to engage in reclamation of the land. And re-install my castle, move in and it is...

MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:52 pm

i shoot you and take the hill :lol:

MY HILL :lol:

Re: My Hill

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:02 pm

I hack into your bank account, steal your money, send the bailiffs round, who reposses the hill who sell it to me for £1.56.

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:24 pm

I shake you, beat you up and steal you hill. Just like the bully from school who stole your lunch-money. So now im the new über-bully of this hill.

MY HILL!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:09 am

i look and see that you are in season kill and skin you and use your fur as a blanket to have a picknick on.

MY HILL

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:41 pm

i sneak up pull blanket run u fall down hill i throw ur skinning knife at u kill u laugh

My hill

ps, :P