Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:51 pm

from the fish

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:57 am

A frog crawled

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:39 pm

onto his head

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:42 am

There was once a young farmer home for a break when a knock at the door startled him. He went to the kitchen and stumbled around in a drunken stupor and found a giant blue fish staring at a large pumpkin. The noise coming from the fish ... A frog crawled onto his head.

thats what we got for my 3 words i am going to try to make this follow any lie of thought and and in between the break.

The noise coming from the fish scared A frog who crawled onto his head.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:59 pm

Again a knock

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:01 pm

came form the

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:37 pm

door. the fish

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:43 am

was afraid

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:07 pm

of the big bad

(im taking the word the other guy did not use)

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:15 pm

wolf, which stood

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:45 am

84 feet tall. :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:03 pm

and had 5

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:51 pm

There was once a young farmer home for a break when a knock at the door startled him. He went to the kitchen and stumbled around in a drunken stupor and found a giant blue fish staring at a large pumpkin. The noise coming from the fish ... A frog crawled onto his head.

thats what we got for my 3 words i am going to try to make this follow any lie of thought and and in between the break.

The noise coming from the fish scared A frog who crawled onto his head. Again a knock came form the door. The fish was afraid of the big bad wolf, which stood 84 feet tall and had 5 heads, with 10

To clarify; my three words were; heads, with 10

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:21 pm

the real thing is:

There was once a young farmer home for a break when a knock at the door startled him. He went to the kitchen and stumbled around in a drunken stupor and found a giant blue fish staring at a large pumpkin. The noise coming from the fish ... A frog crawled onto his head. The noise coming from the fish scared A frog who crawled onto his head. Again a knock came form the door. The fish was afraid of the big bad wolf, which stood 84 feet tall and had 5 heads, with 10 feet and also

note: the middle part dident count

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:54 pm

There was once a young farmer home for a break when a knock at the door startled him. He went to the kitchen and stumbled around in a drunken stupor and found a giant blue fish staring at a large pumpkin. The noise coming from the fish ... A frog crawled onto his head. The noise coming from the fish scared A frog who crawled onto his head. Again a knock came form the door. The fish was afraid of the big bad wolf, which stood 84 feet tall and had 5 heads, with 10 feet and also A big TOe