---|||Das Klein Lottery|||---

Puzzles, competitions and forum events are found here

Moderator: moderators

---|||Das Klein Lottery|||---

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:34 am

------------------||||LOTTERY||||------------------

Category (1) Prize Pot: 4 million ¢τ (i.e. 4 million ¢τ X 1)
Category (2) Prize Pot: 4 million ¢τ (i.e. 1 million ¢τ X 4)

------------------||Number Of Prizes||------------------

Number of winners drawn:

Category (1) ---- 1
Category (2) ---- 4

Lottery Referee: Littlewoman

------------------||Rules||------------------

1) Send me something worth ~5 million.
2) I send it back to you for 6 million.
3) I generate random winning numbers (between 1 and 25) and send them to a referee.
4) I call for a declaration of numbers. You will then be required to pick a number from 1 to 25 and send it to the referee. The referee then tells me the category winners.
4) If two people have the winning number then the prize is split.
5) If no one has a winning number(s) in a particular category then the category prize(s) is/are forfeited.
6) If out of multiple winning numbers chosen in a category many players have the same number but another chosen number is unclaimed, then the leftover money in the pot would be equally distributed among the winners in that category.
7) Players can buy multiple tickets.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eg:- If 3 players chose the winning number '5' and 1 player chose winning number '15' and no one chose the winning numbers '10' & '12', then I divide that 2 million among all the winning players in the category, i.e., 3 players get 333,333 + 500,000 and one player gets 1,000,000 + 500,000
BUT, if no winning players had identical numbers, then all the money not won would have been forfeited.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will look to raising the Prize pot depending on the interest in this. As it is, I am offering 4 people the chance to have their money back and one to quadruple his/her money. Hopefully, I can make these bigger as the lottery gains interest and patrons.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:35 am

Lottery 1 is running until 30 January 2009
Results declared on 31 Jan 2009

Good luck punters!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Ticket sold to Symphony @ 1 million :)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:10 am

Ok, out of two players, Symphony and Grazer,

Class 1 prize: Unclaimed

Class 2 prize: Symphony.

I'll be sending out a contract to winner(s). They can send it back for a million thalers more to me :)