quill price - lets make it rise

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

quill price - lets make it rise

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Hello ppl of regnum

U might have noticed that quills prices have bn pushed up from the inaugral 80cT.

I set 80cT, then I bumped it to 100, someone has been kind enough to take it to nearly 120.

I'm going the next step n pushing it to 150.

Guys,.... plz push the price every time you put in a new sale.

This could easily turn into the next beer.. so to say.

So, plz check here, n the stat price, n jack it up.

Hopefully ppl do this for geese too... good for them.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:12 pm

you can use the market writer to check the daily price changes to push up your stats.

there a few simples words to say :

dont sell beyond stats price...
look every day (it takes a few secs...)
the calculate your new price...

simple as it is, you can make every day with the same amount of things more money :)

good luck!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:34 am

I know what you mean..

And I really appreciate the market writer. I've been checking everyday.

but..... we need to raise the stat price.

even if sales are pitiful for a week at increasing prices, we can get much more sales later with an increased stats price.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:30 am

You don't even need to go to the "trouble" to check the stats page for prices. After you put your product for sale, you can see how it compares with the Average Price. If everyone just set their price so the bar stays to the left of the middle, the average price would rise.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:40 am

I usually set the price so that the bar is at 1/3 or 1/4 of the whole bar. I lose speed of turnaround that way, but I'm looking to milk as much money out of my people as possible :twisted:

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:43 am

good point...

thanks mate, I never noticed that. my bar is pretty much at 30%, so well to the left. I hope I'm not the only guy doing this. I'd really like this business to grow.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:11 pm

oO

My bar is always at 1/2. I consider everthing lower a waste.

Don't dump quills on the market!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:44 pm

A re-request to all people.

I am selling quills as high as 170 cT.

the price yesterday was 131 something.

today its dropped by abt 4 thaler.

My request to you is simple:

If you can't raise it, then please don't dump. At least Hold the stat price. I'll do all the work on raising it. So, please check the stat price and put stuff in the market at that price or higher (if you can) I'll do all I can to raise it even more.

Thank You Very Much.