CAsks

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

CAsks

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:46 am

Hi, i want to know about how large the cask market is currently. Right now i make about 6k q4 casks/day. Anyone else care to share that info?

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:14 pm

q3 1200 daily got a bunch extra every day tho

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:02 pm

Yeah, the extra part is what i'm concerned with. Right now i have daily orders for just about all of my casks, but i am considered increasing my iron and tools production if i can't sell more casks. Thanks for the response.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:03 pm

If you are bourgeisee, you may look to sell at manufactors market ... the cask I mean.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:48 pm

Ainvos wrote:Yeah, the extra part is what i'm concerned with. Right now i have daily orders for just about all of my casks, but i am considered increasing my iron and tools production if i can't sell more casks. Thanks for the response.
Start sending more to me. 250 daily or even better 500 every two days.

Elwood

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:54 am

right on Elwood. i will igm you.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:55 am

Breth wrote:If you are bourgeisee, you may look to sell at manufactors market ... the cask I mean.
i haven't considered that Breth. i might have to try that. do you know how well casks sell in stores?

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Ainvos wrote:i haven't considered that Breth. i might have to try that. do you know how well casks sell in stores?
I sell casks to the NPC in the German version. Not the best choice (shelves would be better), but if you have an overproduction and don´t know what to do... Better than selling at the market I think.

Elwood

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:00 pm

i just built a market, i'm gonna try my hand at it. luckily i now have orders for all my casks again. if only i can find some iron ore then i would be set.