Latest updates

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Latest updates

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm

I particularly like the cup stats shown on the guild stats page & also the max button in the storehouse. That is a very nice little addition.

Thank you.

pearlbay

Re: Latest updates

Post by pearlbay » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:12 am

You're welcome! :D I'll make sure to pass on the praise to our devs! :)

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 am

Hear, hear !

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:30 am

I agree. It is a nice "at a glance" information feature.

I am less sure about the "Max" feature in the warehouse. I can't seem to figure out what it does besides highlight itself. 8)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:50 am

Stonehaven wrote:I can't seem to figure out what it does besides highlight itself. 8)
Thanks @ all for the kind words! :)

About the "max" feature: If you click on the "max" next to an item in your storehouse, it'll add all the items you currently have in the storehouse into the right hand text field. Say you've got 2000 goats at the moment and wish to either offer them at the market place at one go or sell them all to a particular city. Instead of entering the desired amount you just click on "max" and the 2000 will be entered into the text box automatically. Then all you need to do is to enter the price and click on "send" to offer it on the market place, or the price and the city, then click on "send" to offer it to another player.

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:52 am

When I sell something, it GOES, max out to market ;)

I have an odd qty to clear out, I can click max, don't have to type out a random number.... Its nice. I make a batch of something in a particular quality for someone, it goes out.... Saves typing is all. I could push out 5-6 products to the market/contract clearance in a few clicks.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:51 am

I can see I am going to have to practice clicking that button, because I hit max and nothing happens. Stay tuned for future developments. :?

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:08 am

Hi there,

which browser are you using, can you tell me, please? Does the browser you are using have any add-ons/extensions?

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:34 am

The colour coding of products in the special buildings according to stock levels is pretty neat!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:15 am

Yeah, I am liking the coloring of special buildings too.