Manipulate the stat price

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:17 am

Wells that the current theory in the 'Tib' in the original kapilands which was confirmed here. It has been confirmed fully for supply, however for pricing there is a random factor that kicks in. As well as the fact that we dont have fixed wages, its a weighted average of all the different wage earners so that will naturally move as well.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:55 pm

I got it, DOnt dump siple efficient make, money, RUN ALL STALLS ON 24h and upgrade to minimum 40sm2 other wise we all lose

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:29 pm

After several experiments in last days, I still have many question marks about the mechanism in this game.

Q1: I reload goods into stalls for a long time, says 72 hours. If I didn't visit my stalls, will system consider I didn't sell anything? Will I still have impact to the average price and quality?

Q2: It seems not a good idea to upgrade quality rapidly in an industry where are only very few players involving in. In my experience, the average quality of raiment is almost equal to what I sell. When the average quality is 1, I could sell 70 pieces Q1 raiment in 24 hours as 540¢. When the average quality is 4, I sell 70 pieces Q4 raiment in 24 hours even less than 540¢. The different may cause by my level up. It seems that quality doesn't helpful in this business. Upgrade cause higher cost but not better profit.

Does anyone have idea about above observation?

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:59 pm

Regarding quality, I think you should invest so that others are discouraged from entering the market.

I don't notice the price of raiment increasing that much yet, but quantity supplied has decreased.