Q0 products

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Q0 products

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 am

Hello to all of you

I don't understand, why at this server so many products are only traded as Q0 goods but in the statistic there are high qualities.
Can anybody explain it to me.

Jat

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 am

inventory management efficiency for special building goods.

cost efficiency.

Server is too mature to have players that don't have their supply chains pretty sussed out. Most of it anyway.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:11 pm

so you only research the endproduct?

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Most players that sell goods in their own market stalls are providing the goods themselves. For example, I make candied apples to sell in my markets. I make them at as high a quality as I can manage, as that lets me sell faster or make more profit, depending on what I want on any given day. I research the beets, the syrup, the apples, and the candied apples.

For selling to other players, though, it's generally easier to sell Q0 products, at least of those products required for deliveries to the special buildings to get reputation. As you donate these goods to your special buildings, the amount of goods needed increases dramatically. Rather than trying to piece together 4000 Q10 tables, when maybe only 300 are available on the market, most players will just buy Q0 tables only, to save them the hassle of dealing with multiple kinds of tables in their inventory.

I hope this helps!

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Thank you for your answer.

the goods on the great market are therefore not an overproduction, it is a production direct for the market. I have already noticed that Q0 goods sells better than other Q's.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:25 am

Yep, that's correct. :) I generally advise newer players to keep researching, but to only produce Q0 goods until they have their feet on the ground, since they'll be easier to sell off if a cash infusion is needed.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:55 pm

And it will always be profitable to put out large quantities of q0 goods on the free market. Someone will use them sooner or later. Special buildings can demand 100's of thousands of goods. It is generally a good Q for contests as well. You will get a better price than some q8 or even q14 of the same good.

As for free markets, getting something in the 20's and higher, at a discount of about 30% to its private market stall price, is probably a good deal for a purchase to sell in your own markets. You can sell them at a good price, make at least 30% for a short term retail sale, and the seller makes his/her share. Of course, 40% would be an even sweeter price for the buyer, and 20% is surely skinny.

Now, if you could, you would really want to import this year's newest line of

Genuine Stonehaven Stoned Shades

This New Years theme being Darkness and the End of the World..
We thought...Let's go out rockin' !!! So, this year we are totally into

Black

Black Baryll frames let you feel the weight of the world all on your very own ears. And our thickest Black Onyx lenses mean you won't see nothin' but nothin'! Let the end of your world start with a pair today.
Available at a Wondermall near you.

Genuine Stonehaven Stoned Shades
For when you don't want to see a damned thing. 8)

Only in the minds of Stonehaven

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:39 pm

how can I find out the right price for the own market or what kind of quantity can I sell on a 1000sqm market of a product. Can I calculate it from the statistic, so I never sell under the statistic price.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:53 pm

The best way would be to join a guild. Most have someone whom can give you that kind of information. I don't think you want to use the market statistics for that, though there is useful information there.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Jatsound, your guess is correct. Market statistics. Scale your price up/down based on your product quality. Then add a bit of premium on top. Reason - to cause the stats price to always be on the upward trend, need to sell a bit higher than it. How much higher is dependant on your situation.