New Quests

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

New Quests

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:16 am

Can't wait to see those and the buildings. Thanks!!!

8)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:05 am

You are very welcome! We hope you'll enjoy them! :D

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:36 am

Wow! These are very, VERY impressive updates and VERY welcome!

Administrative building for upgrading special buildings is a very cool idea, and new quests are just what we were waiting for. By the way... will there now be a possibility to repeat quests we missed or failed? I remember there was some talk about it...

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 pm

As far as I know, no. But I can ask and will get back to you! :)

Thanks for the positive feedback! :D

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Yes! I need a second shot at a couple. I was in and out of the hospital at the time, and feel I have been punished for being ill. That is not as good as being punished for being a sick puppy. :wink: So I would definitely like a chance to finish what I started.

Think of the boost to the economy if people could get that chance over time. It would be almost as good as having a place to sell indulgences like incense and BOOKS.

Just sayin' 8)

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:28 pm

At the moment, it is not possible to repeat these quests, but things can always change :) pearlbay or me will keep you updated on this matter, however I think that'll have to wait until after Christmas.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:12 pm

After Christmas is fine with me. Because I just know you are working on expanding the now worthless Indulgences Market to include the equally worthless incense and BOOKS.

So I won't slow you down... 8)

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Either that, or maybe it's because programmers celebrate Christmas, too 8)

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:39 pm

This has to be a cruel joke!

After months of asking for books to mean something, and years of them having absolutely no value above q0, you set up a quest that starts with BOOKS Q-11???? :twisted:

I hope to god you set up a system for re-do's on failed quests. You are definitely going to need it! :wink:

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:41 pm

I know a bunch of programmers. They don't know what century it is most of the time. Let alone that Christmas is here. :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:09 am

Stonehaven wrote:This has to be a cruel joke!

After months of asking for books to mean something, and years of them having absolutely no value above q0, you set up a quest that starts with BOOKS Q-11???? :twisted:

I hope to god you set up a system for re-do's on failed quests. You are definitely going to need it! :wink:
It's called using higher Q tools. 8)

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:53 am

How many people have printing presses, let alone q44 tools? :?

Books

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:59 am

You are so hard to please! :wink:

:idea: Finally I can put my book knowledge to use to produce some q11 books, so other players who are not so fortunate may buy them on the market.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Ummmmm I must be mental because I have more than q44 tools and definitely have printing facility. What's a good city without a decent printer :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:05 pm

What's a good city without a decent printer
:lol:

I agree. Though we have been playing a lot longer than most. :wink: