Upcoming update discussion thread

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Upcoming update discussion thread

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 am

Here we can discuss the upcoming and recently announced new update, see: http://kr.forenserver.de1.cc/viewtopic.php?t=3931.
pearlbay wrote:When you decline a contract, you will now be able to add a reason to that, so you won't have to contact the player afterwards, to tell them why you declined the contract. If you enter a text, this will be included in the system message "A contract has been declined". If you don't give a reason, the message will stay as it is.
Seems very sweet! I love that! 8)
pearlbay wrote:The maximum quality level has now been changed to 255.
Woot! New maximums, yay! :D
pearlbay wrote:The maximum price level when sending contracts or offering products has been removed."
I've never hit a limit when dealing with normal products, and neither did I when dealing with competitionproducts (and thus prices), so I had no troubles with any limits. Maybe they mean the limit that's invisible and monitored by admins to prevent products being sold for exstreme prices to prevent "cheating"? If it's that, removing maximum limits seems to me opening posibilities to speedboost small villages into towns, by quickly being able to transfer cash from rich cities to others by accepting VERY expesive contracts.... I fear "powerlevel" posibilities... :evil:
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 am

pearlbay wrote:more importantly, there will be a few new products and buildings
I also wonder if they mean the products which are allready on the dutch and german server, or (since the update is also for the dutch server) they add even more (prolly not, but can't hurt to have hope haha)

pearlbay

Re: Upcoming update discussion thread

Post by pearlbay » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am

Utopolis wrote:I've never hit a limit when dealing with normal products, and neither did I when dealing with competitionproducts (and thus prices), so I had no troubles with any limits. Maybe they mean the limit that's invisible and monitored by admins to prevent products being sold for exstreme prices to prevent "cheating"? If it's that, removing maximum limits seems to me opening posibilities to speedboost small villages into towns, by quickly being able to transfer cash from rich cities to others by accepting VERY expesive contracts.... I fear "powerlevel" posibilities... :evil:
Well, I doubt this is a change you will indeed notice, if you play fair (and those who are not, will be caught just as usual by our team and our automated tool, no worries ;-)). The limit used to be at 9 characters (999,999,999 ct for instance); only in very rare cases you would even reach that limit. This limit has now been removed. But our system is still the same, so no worries, cheating will not be made easier.

The new products and buildings are those you also have on the German and Dutch server, yes, the present, however, is new there as well. :) Up until now it wasn't possible to add these to the English server, as its system hadn't been adapted yet, but now we'll be able to do so - which means that should their be new updates, they will in future be added to all languages right away (well, just as soon as the language files have been adapted). :-)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Thanks for clearing that up. :)
I'm excited about the update, can't wait! :D

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:28 pm

You are very welcome! We're looking forward to it, too! :D

Best wishes,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!