Kapi-Regnum Journal

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:22 pm

I.ve put together a few riddles.
Just a thought see if we can get poeple to send in riddles or some sort of puzzle? (maybe for a few rep points if published?)

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:58 am

j1mmac wrote:I.ve put together a few riddles.
Just a thought see if we can get poeple to send in riddles or some sort of puzzle? (maybe for a few rep points if published?)
Keep a file on your computer with the documents for now.

Ask BoF if they have any volunteers for graphics, stories, etc :)

I will do the same in MLT

Editorial team

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:28 am

Hi to Fierz, jlmmac and Paracelcus.

Below is part of a message sent to me by Pearlbay.
===========
Hi Brian,
thanks for the post you made to enable the team-members to introduce themselves in the editorial area. I'll give them access next week, so you can all get started.
===========

This editorial area is a limited access part of the main forum.
It will gives us some private space to discuss content of the journal prior to publication and there is also a confidentiallity posting for all of us to accept. Until we earn our spurs, stripes and Kapi's trust all content will be censored by Pearlbay.

If you have not done so already, I reccommend you become a registered member of the forum.

I aggree that the Journal is a very good conduit to provide information and links to the many different aspects of this game.
I would like to see the auction rooms promoted again. they used to be very good fun.

I look forward to 'seeing' you all at our new venue.

Brian AKA poipoi