Product Price Cap

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Product Price Cap

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 am

What does it take to raise the price cap on a product? They seem to be frozen.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 am

Hi Fierz,

they do rise, but that always depends on offer and demand, and can indeed take a while.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 pm

So would that make it that the more you sell the higher the demand will eventually go? I would have thought that it would be the opposite. Is it that they begin to love the product more so they want it more???

What do you mean by price cap?

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:52 am

Is this the average price shown in the statistics, or the price where 100% of surveyed customers find it too expensive, or something else entirely?

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Yes, this is the average price.

According to our programmers, however, the products can reach a maximum price that is set by the system. Once they have reached that maximum price, the prices won't increase anymore. So that is what may have happened here, I suppose.

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:34 pm

pearlbay wrote:Yes, this is the average price.

According to our programmers, however, the products can reach a maximum price that is set by the system. Once they have reached that maximum price, the prices won't increase anymore. So that is what may have happened here, I suppose.

Best regards,

pearlbay
That's what I was saying by price cap. The maximum price. Can it increase over time?

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am

Ah, sorry, then I got you wrong. No, the maximum price is set by default, I am afraid. Once the average prices have risen to that maximum level, they will stay there.

Best regeards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:32 pm

... but there must be any way to increase it because this already happened on the German server.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 pm

volki wrote:... but there must be any way to increase it because this already happened on the German server.
Good point.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:23 am

As far as I know, once the maximum price has been reached, the price won't increase anymore. Can you tell me which product(s) are you referring to on the German server?

Best regards,

pearlbay