New journal?

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 am

That sounds great, and I am sure all players will enjoy it. :)

Since we have a public holiday tomorrow and I will have to fill in for a colleague on Friday, I am however a little busy right now - so I'll update the forum permissions of those that are planning to join the editing team on Monday/Tuesday at the latest, and may also add a few more templates in the mean-time. Maybe you already have a few ideas that you can collect "off-line" until then. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi guy's, Have we got ideas? ( other than what's been posted?).

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:02 am

Who can do images? Does anybody know?

NO journal will be complete without images! 8)

I've been straight out today so far taking care of various things, so tomorrow hopefully i can have my head on straight :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:04 am

I heard that they do interviews on the Dutch server. I think that would be a really cool idea to interview some older regnum players that have been here a couple years. Maybe not to do it in every single issue, but to have interviews on and off :D

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to Fierz, jlmmac and Paracelcus.

Below is part of a message sent to me by Pearlbay.
===========
Hi Brian,
thanks for the post you made to enable the team-members to introduce themselves in the editorial area. I'll give them access next week, so you can all get started.
===========

This editorial area is a limited access part of the main forum.
It will gives us some private space to discuss content of the journal prior to publication and there is also a confidentiallity posting for all of us to accept. Until we earn our spurs, stripes and Kapi's trust all content will be censored by Pearlbay.

If you have not done so already, I reccommend you become a registered member of the forum.

I aggree that the Journal is a very good conduit to provide information and links to the many different aspects of this game.
I would like to see the auction rooms promoted again. they used to be very good fun.

I look forward to 'seeing' you all at our new venue.

Brian AKA poipoi

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Thanks for the message . I definately think that it will be a rather interesting adventure ;)

Journal stuff

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 am

This all looks really great, and as a player I'm very interested to see what comes of it.

It looks like a lot of work and a good team effort. :)

It would be unrealistic of me to put myself forward for such a task as I’m not in a position for such a commitment. :oops:
It does however mean that I can thank you for being able to do that which I cannot. :)