Features on the German servers?

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Features on the German servers?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:25 am

I wanted to try focusing on a specific product, and as there's only one English server, and I understand it isn't allowed to make multiple accounts on the same server, I started an account on the German Welt 4. With the help of Google translate, I have discovered that Welt 4 apparently has all kinds of features that aren't on the English server - a whole new factory for baked goods, eggs, cheese, kirschwasser, candied apples, beeswax, candles, something called Erntekronen from the farm, which Google translates as "crop tops". Are we ever going to see these things on the English server, or is it not being updated due to low population? And does anyone know what Erntekronen is?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 am

On the german server their are just at the moment "erntekronen" during a guild contest. Normally it's grain. :-)

I hope they are are going to update the english server as well :-)

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 am

Ahh. But what does Erntekronen mean?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:12 am

I suppose it has something to do with the (german) harvest festival. :)

I've found a explanation in english:

"A "harvest crown" or Erntekrone is formed of ears of grain, flowers and fruit is taken to church in solemn procession...."