Bakery and Master Baker and other goodies

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Bakery and Master Baker and other goodies

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:48 am

So...... when are we going to see this, along with the dungeon, on the English server???

Also, what about the smoked fish, the lamp oil, bees wax, and candles from the German server. Can we please see some of this stuff added to the English side??

oh and..... I WANT TO MAKE KIRSCHWASSER AND BIRNEN SCHNAPPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

what about straightout Beerenschnapps!!! :twisted:

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 am

There will be a few updates, we'll make sure to announce them in due time ;)

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Great! I cant wait:) Is there any indication on the timeline we are talking about here? 1 week, 1 month or 1 year?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:42 am

Have you SEEN the stuff yet Rabids? :lol:

It's awesome, there's some other stuff there too, like Cheese and eggs!! 8)
Taverns sell FOOD now!!!!!! :lol:

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:30 am

We'll make sure the updates come to the English servers as well, just give us a little time for that! :-) As soon as we are ready, this will of course be announced here!

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:05 pm

i suggest to dont implement this new things in this 3 years old realm. everybody has his structure of its account - nobody would change it for new products whose behaviour at the market are not known.

Opening a new realm with the new issues would be the better way

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Ithaka, OooOOO! That's even better! Realm2!! 8) 8) 8)

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:14 am

Just because someONE is too set in their ways to try something new, doesn't mean EVERYone feels the same way. Make the changes and let's have at it!:-)

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:02 am

I still think that we should have a realm2.

Is there anything planned in the near future for that?? (HINT HINT!!! :wink: )

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:07 am

Hi you all,

new realms are only opened when the servers are overstrained, which at the moment is not the case. Should that happen, we will of course make a respective announcement here on the forum in time.

The updates will come to the existing realms in due time, and we'll of course let you know about this as soon as we're ready as well!

Best wishes,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:26 am

Can we get some pretty snowy market pictures over here on the English server? I love that snow scene at the market place and would love to see it over here on the English server, please

How are our new buildings and goodies coming along? I am just curious as to how far along it all is. You've got us chomping at the bit trying to get at the goodies.

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:55 pm

We're working on that ;)

Can't really tell you a precise date, however.