Guild Leaders

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Guild Leaders

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:16 pm

This is a letter to you. And especially to everybody that wants to see the game grow on our server.

You, as the guild leader of your guild are in a position to really help your members. Now, I know that some of our guilds are just groupings of convenience.... but in my experience managing BoF, I know this much: When a player joins the game, signs up at a guild and gets that lot of support, he/she is sooooo much more likely to be motivated to bring their friends over and to be more active.

One great thing to realise is that since the guild system was introduced here, traffic on this forum has steadily declined and nearly died out. which is obvious from the fact that a lot of players do not really need to look beyond their guilds for help and support. I particularly dislike this FACT about our guild system. Also one big reason why I as a guild leader keep reaching out to others outside to keep interest alive. I hope you guys take up on this. So, in short, a few requests/recommendations to my fellow guild admins:
  • Really really encourage and support your newbies and smaller cities.
  • Encourage recruitment.
  • Play in the spirit of the game. Compete, be active on the contests.
  • Guild activities are a great way to create activity. I learned this playing on the german servers. In-guild contests can be quite as exciting as the regular contests.
  • And, .... keep ties to people outside your guild. Let those messages be public. Encourage the use of THIS official forum to your members. highlight noteworthy offers and posts here to your guilds. It would really help in networking and keeping people more interested.
It is upto us... nobody else. If you enjoy the game, contribute. Help keep it alive. I know that a lot of you guys do that. I thank you, because it helps me enjoy the game.... I only wish it happened more.

Post by Guest » Sun May 01, 2011 11:04 am

Yes, well said.

It is easy to see the guilds that are doing well with lots of members, and the smaller guilds; though without non-guild cities there would be no one to recruit.

The big guilds help everyone through their high demand for goods, and responsible behavour of their members helps promote the good word of Kapiland.

Post by Guest » Tue May 03, 2011 6:17 pm

One great thing to realise is that since the guild system was introduced here, traffic on this forum has steadily declined and nearly died out.
That is really a shame, anyone who reads this:
Post more !
get your Guild members to read and use the Official games board !

Post by Guest » Fri May 06, 2011 12:08 am

With the exception of the members of the Solitary guild of Hoff of course, would not want to get them into trouble with their guild Master ;-)

Post by Guest » Sat May 07, 2011 1:25 pm

:( The Chancellor has been sniffing around, everyone is on edge :?

Post by Guest » Sat May 07, 2011 8:55 pm

8)

well i done gone and posted the link to the registery page of Kapi on my FB wall .. hopefully that will attract some new blood :wink: