Will there be another Contest?

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:42 pm

:shock: I will talk to our programmer. If I delete the list now, I am afraid, everything will be gone. I hope our programmer will be able to work this out for us. Please accept my apologies for this problem!

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Once the competition is reset, will it be the same goods? I don't mind having the same closing date if we can be producing goods in the meantime, but I also don't want to waste time if something's going to change.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:21 am

I'll probably use the same goods, so as to not disadvantage everyone even more. But for now I'd like to wait for everyone to contact us, so they all have their goods returned by the time the contest restarts.

Best regards,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:41 am

So... is the contest on or not? On the contest page it says "There is no competition at the moment", and city Contest doesn't accept goods... :?:

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:20 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: Please read my announcement (before I crawl away in shame...)

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:34 pm

please post a new one. 8)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:26 am

It'll come, no worries... and this time hopefully without any errors. ;-)

Cheers,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:24 am

can we please have new contests? any ideas when they will be ready?

Duffhead
upjers staff

Post by Duffhead » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:23 pm

We'll think of something :)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 pm

do we have contests regularly anymore? What happened to our server? How do we get this server up and running again?

I mean it's still fun, but it's missing all the goodies that the German and Dutch server has, including contests and other regularly scheduled things :(

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:14 am

Hi Fierz,

well, the plan currently is to get the journal going again, and use that as means to regularly publish the contest. But we're still working on that. Till then, I'll make sure to set my alarm to regularly set up the contest, in cooperation with a colleague who'll take care of the stories for the paper. Please excuse the delay, we'll make sure to get back in a regular rhythm!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Ok, Thanks Pearlbay! :D

I did not know if anything was happening, so was worried, but I am comforted to hear that everything is in the works! :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:15 pm

the journal is currently set as "wine" for an individual contest. I understand that it's mead. Just letting you know so that you can change it (I bet a lot of people are going to assume it's wine again! :D )

Thanks for the new comp! 8)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:56 am

Thanks, Fierz, might have been a misunderstanding between my colleague and I! Sorry about that! Will change it now.

Cheers,

pearlbay

Edit: Hmm, it says "mead" now - must have been changed before I got there. ;-)
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:21 pm

:D