Will there be another Contest?

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Dear Lords and Ladies,

I have arisen from my sickbed, though, alas, I don't really feel quite healthy yet, so keep your fingers crossed that I make it through this week. ;-)

I am getting up to speed with all the messages and e-mails that have accumulated over the past 2 weeks, and once I have done that, will make sure to take care of setting up the contests, according to pk's wonderful ideas. :-)

Thanks everyone for your patience,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:30 am

hehe... this is turning out fun...
i managed to get in the first entry... thot it might hold for half a day.. but not so! Blackphase had other ideas :lol: And that took a bit of slaving to produce too!!

Lets have fun in this competition :D

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm

hope the next one will start soon - not in month -in some days - i hope

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:23 am

:D We'll make sure you won't have to wait that long for the next contest. I am sure pk will come up with a few new nice ideas sooner than that. ;-)

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:42 pm

pearlbay wrote::D We'll make sure you won't have to wait that long for the next contest. I am sure pk will come up with a few new nice ideas sooner than that. ;-)
i hope so

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:38 am

hehe... I thot I might say I did put in an idea ;)

I'm developing a modular storyline for these if I may :lol: Its gonna relate to bits of history in a loose sort of way :P

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:12 pm

don't talk - do it ! :)

*waiting for a new contest impatiently*

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:26 am

i'm disappointed and sad about the new contest- its nice there is one - but the product isnt.

lets have a look:

1. contest: flaxs q0
2. contest: wool q0
3. contest: pears q1
4. contest: honey q0
5. contest: goats q1
6. contest: clothes q0
7. contest: geese q0
8. contest: beer q0
9. contest: tables q0
10. contest: nets q0
11. contest: iron ore q0
12. contest: venision q3
13. contest: horses q1
14. contest: shoes q2
15. contest: bread q2
16. contest: pigs q0
17. contest: fish q0
18. contest: silver q0
19. contest: honey q2
20. contest: clothes q2

there was a honey contest twice - and now - there is a second clothes contest. There are enough other product being interesting for a contest - why again clothes? why a product being a well selling product again? Why is not a bad situated product been chosen (eiderdowns, saint statues ...)?

Be sure - i produce none of these seldom prducts. But im sure the players producing some of these will be very glad to earn some more money with it or to win a medal.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:49 am

I must agree with Ithaka on this one. It makes it far more challenging and interesting when an odd and obscure product is the target of the contests.

Glad there's a contest though :wink:

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:07 am

point taken ppl....

I just didn't want to cut out newer players form the fun of contests so I wanted to keep the product simplish, i.e. keep everybody in the loop,... somewhat.

No worries about this though. I'll weave something more fun in the next story ;)

Or maybe alternate difficult and easy products between guild and ordinary contests. Something like that :)

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 am

there is also the possiblility of running two contests at the same time :) normal contest and guild contest

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:32 pm

How about running both contests, with products which require the same base product to produce? :)

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:46 am

I am open to anything that our creative team can come up with ;-). I am sure we can create two contests that run alongside each other next time, and that should be interesting both for beginners and pros. :-)

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:06 pm

Thank Shadow, he talked me into one of these ;)

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:58 pm

next one please