Will there be another Contest?

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Will there be another Contest?

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:41 pm

some weeks ago i wrote therian a pn to get some information about a new contest. Until now he has not read the pn. i think he is busy with other things. is there a possibility to let start a new contest by an other member of the team. it gets boring without contests.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:09 am

Hmnn... point taken :)

Bert (of Freimettigen) also said the same thing a week ago...

Pearlbay has been taking care of this business but since she is on leave!!!

Well, I'll ask around and see if anyone else feels up to setting up a new contest :) Thnx for the prod mate.

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi guys,

I am back, so we'll make sure to get one on the road as soon as possible. My colleagues probably didn't have the time to while I was away.

Have a lovely day everyone,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:35 pm

*laughing*

by reading the text i thought you wish aus a lonely day :) it matches to the song im listen to - its also called "lonely"

back to topic

it would be very nice, if there will be a new contest.
but it would be nicer if there will be two new contests at the same time - the normal contest and the guild contest - so players and guilds have to decide which contest to join - one of both - or both

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:37 am

yeah, that'd be pretty interesting... i wonder how that'll pan out

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 am

I'm in for that. It certainly makes for a great challenge and careful thought! :D

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:28 am

Hi everyone,

We are working on the new contests. I would have hoped that we could have launched them this Sunday, but we aren't fully ready yet with products & stories for the paper.

We'll be trying to launch by either the middle of next week or the following weekend, depending on when we are ready. Unfortunately this week was pretty hectic for me, after having been out of the office for 2 weeks, and with half of our team on vacation as well, otherwise we might have been good to go earlier.

Thanks a lot for your understanding, and have a lovely weekend,

pearlbay

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:48 pm

no contest until yet :(

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:40 am

message sent to Pearlbay... contest material was ready as far as I know, just needs to be set up and fired off!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Not long now ppl.... keep the hopes alive :D

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Hope dies last.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:03 am

The hope is dead now :(

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:33 am

With Monday a new hope shall rise out of bed again ;)

From sickness, shall The Pearl lady rise out in health :D

All shall be white again, and the web of happiness shall descend on our lives again :lol:

The ark that we are trapped on might see land again....

Yet, there shall be hope again :)

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 am

Monday??
Ok, good! I´m really looking forward to it!

[ot] And while waiting, why not have a look at this little gamble. And win an Egg of Columbus maybe! :shock: :D
[/ot]

Cheers
Count Count

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Count Count wrote:Monday??
Ok, good! I´m really looking forward to it!
Thats hoping Pearlbay is back on Monday Count! I didn't get too far with the other admins yet :( But I've surely been trying!