Is this game growing?

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Is this game growing?

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2009 1:06 am

Is this game growing or shrinking? There seems to be far less activity in this game than Kapilands. I started both on the same day approx 3 weeks ago and it is alot less lively here...Just wondering what directiion this game is going......?

Pandemic

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2009 4:54 pm

The market here moves like a snail... The German servers of Kapi regnum move much faster...
I play on world 2 & 3... I don't speak or write German but I can read the pictures and it has been a fun challenge... I use a translater to communicate with non English speaking Germans... But, there does not seem to be many who don't know a little English... ( Germany seems to have good schooling )

As for the population here, I think we are still growing... We really are not growing very fast... The spirit here is good amongst the players and it is still a great game...

I hope you stick around.... As long as your having fun with it....

xoxox

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:12 am

I was wondering the same thing as you Pandemic. I was looking through the "Product Purchase" forum for someone to sell some goods to and noticed that some of the post on the first page go as far back as 2009 :shock:... Kinda surprising... Maybe game is not advertised well enough or maybe we live in that day and age when most people are looking to play that next gen 3D graphics game... I figure this because I tried to tell a friend about this game and the first question he asked me was "Hows the graphics in this game?" :lol:

I myself had a decent rig most of my youth and mostly played 3D games, but as you get older free time becomes scarce and those games suck up time like vacuum cleaners. Whats nice here is that you don't need to sit here 10 hours a day grinding away to be a decent player. Just log in a few times a day for a few minutes to make sure your people have a job to do and then your free to do whatever as your workers do their jobs.

Ah yes.... Being young was great.... 20 hours of game a day... Good Times..... :D

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Dubloon City wrote:I was wondering the same thing as you Pandemic. I was looking through the "Product Purchase" forum for someone to sell some goods to and noticed that some of the post on the first page go as far back as 2009 :shock:... Kinda surprising... Maybe game is not advertised well enough or maybe we live in that day and age when most people are looking to play that next gen 3D graphics game... I figure this because I tried to tell a friend about this game and the first question he asked me was "Hows the graphics in this game?" :lol:

I myself had a decent rig most of my youth and mostly played 3D games, but as you get older free time becomes scarce and those games suck up time like vacuum cleaners. Whats nice here is that you don't need to sit here 10 hours a day grinding away to be a decent player. Just log in a few times a day for a few minutes to make sure your people have a job to do and then your free to do whatever as your workers do their jobs.

Ah yes.... Being young was great.... 20 hours of game a day... Good Times..... :D
I totally agree on your Dubloon City. That's also why I play Kapi-games. I don't have to spend several hours in a row to finish quests and stuff to become a good player :)

pace of game

Post by Guest » Thu May 05, 2011 10:46 pm

I aggree with the sentiments expressed so far. I enjoy Kapi regnum because it is a strategy game with a social aspect. When it comes to contests/competitions our guild try to work as a team to be better than other guilds. Between contests we encourage each other to help each other build their particular strengths. Sometimes the accasional big cat chases the goats at a brewery convention!
As a silver surfer with grey overtones I am not a great lover of shoot-em-ups. Each to our own.
poipoi

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » Fri May 06, 2011 8:23 am

That's why it's our aim to provide games for all interests. Of course, as has been said, tendency nowadays is towards the all-animated, 3D-games, and we are working on those as well, if you look at our (German) portfolio.

So everyone really has something to choose from, and depending on the internet-users' taste, registrations are either growing slower or faster - but they are, in fact, growing here as well - which, I think was the original question. :-)

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts,

best wishes,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems, please use our support form!