Bread Q2 Competition Ending Day ?

What's going on in Kapi Regnum? This section is for everything concerning the game itself

Moderator: moderators

Bread Q2 Competition Ending Day ?

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:42 am

Hi,

I'd like to ask if the competition ends indeed on 21st of March at 23:59, Saturday, or the previous day (Friday) given the fact that competitions usually end by Friday.

Thank you
Darkon

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:50 am

i ask me the same one week ago: here two mails

Question
Tomorrow's Contest!

Now obviously this is only going to be a very short mention ...

Start Date: 09 March 2009 - 00:10
Ending Date: 21 March 2009 - 23:59:59

Contest Product: Bread, Quality 2
Price: 4 cT

Send to cityname: Contest
hello

ive a question about it - is it right, that it will end at 21 march evening. because it is a saturday - and not at friday it was like at the last contests.
i only want to be sure to send it at the rigth date - and wont have bread in storage because of a mistake

best regards

ithaka

answer:

Hi Ithaka,

For once it is actually correct and not a mistake on my part Wink

I've stated before on a few occasions that while the contests are run mid-month I wanted to try to get them to run for an entire two weeks (Well, Monday week 1 through to Sunday week 2).

I've had this one setup for a while now for just encase I couldn't do even a simple page - I decided on Saturday initially to see how that works out. One problem with Fridays is for most people in the US they would need to be online at 6~7pm to be certain they could send their last-minute produce in.

If some of those are still working until 5pm they may struggle to get home for 6pm due to Friday afternoon traffic, so Saturday is also much more relaxed. Plus it's more convient for people in Germany, and the UK too, since people won't need to be asleep particularly early for work on the Monday morning.

We'll see how it works out anyhow! Hopefully all should work out much better like this.

Anyhow, to help avoid any confusion I've added the day names (Monday/Saturday) onto the article to empathise those two dates.

Best Regards,
Therian

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:53 am

Thank you for your prompt answer. I really appreciate it :)